If you love pizza, you should know that National Pizza Day is observed every year on February 9th! Whether it is is thin crust, Chicago-style, deep dish or anything in between, pizza is an American favorite and Hot Stuff Pizza is indeed a favorite of many people in the Renville, Minnesota community!
To celebrate National Pizza Day on February 9, 2017, the Renville Cenex C-Store is offering any Hot Stuff Pizza for just $9. (This deal is good on February 9, 2017 Only)
Ten Interesting Facts about Pizza:
1. Over 3 billion pizzas are sold in the USA each year.
2. Add another 1 billion for frozen pizzas sold each year.
3. Pizzerias represent 17 percent of all U.S. restaurants.
4. Antica Pizzeria, the first Pizzeria, opened in Naples, Italy, in 1738.
5. The most popular topping is pepperoni. About 36% of all pizzas are topped with pepperoni.
6. Gennaro Lombardi, the first Pizzeria in the United States, opened in 1895 in New York City.
7. Women are twice as likely as men to order vegetarian toppings on their pizza.
8. Americans consume on average 23 pounds of pizza per person each year.
9. Did you have pizza during last week’s Super Bowl? More pizza is consumed during the week of the Super Bowl than any other time of year!
10. Finally, a whopping Ninety-three percent of Americans eat pizza at least once a month. Have you had your pizza yet this month?
Don’t forget to celebrate National Pizza Day with us on February 9, 2017 at the Renville Cenex C-Store! Buy any Hot Stuff Pizza for just $9. (This deal is good on February 9, 2017 Only)